This course covers the amended ISM code, the resolutions that apply to the recognized organization, the provision of SOLAS, ISM certification process, the audit process and corrective action and its role in Safety Management.
- To review the ISM Code and co-relate the implementation of the S.M.S. with ISM Code compliance.
- To improve understanding and practical awareness of the implementation of ISM Code on board.
- To understand the structure of an S.M.S.
- To make useful contribution to the ‘continuous improvement’ of the S.M.S
- To be able to deal with external Auditors, Inspectors, etc., and ensure smooth and successful conclusion of audits, with effective follow-up.
All shipboard personnel.